Monday Qualifying Information
- The LPGA will conduct an 18-hole, stroke-play competition to determine two (2) players who will qualify to play in select LPGA tournaments. Each of the players who qualify will receive an exemption directly into the tournament field.
- Entry Fees:
- LPGA, Symetra Tour and LPGA T&CP members - $200
- Amateur invitees - $230
- All other female professionals - $500
- Field Criteria:
- The Open Qualifiers will include all female professionals and two (2) female amateurs invited by the sponsor.
- Field Size:
- All Open Qualifier fields will be a maximum of 60 players. All LPGA members and two (2) invited amateurs will be accommodated in the field. Should the field exceed 60 players, an alternate list will be formed for all non-LPGA members who have entered the qualifier.
- All qualifying locations and dates will be posted on LPGA.com
- Entry deadlines and qualifier applications will be posted on LPGA.com and will be available approximately 30 days prior to each Tournament at which there is an Open Qualifier
- Play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf and LPGA Rules and Regulations
- All contestants must use equipment which conforms to the Conditions of Competition for Groove Specifications as implemented by the LPGA Tour. The complete specifications for grooves in elite competitions and a database listing the conformity of many clubs is available at www.USGA.org or by contacting the USGA Equipment Standards Department at (908) 234-2300