Players may elect to sign autographs for spectators prior to or at the completion of their round. Visit Autograph Alley, located behind the 18th Hole, to get player autographs!
Wheelchair accessible restroom facilities are located in the parking lot near the clubhouse. Ramps and seating for physically impaired spectators are provided on the 9th and 18th greens.
PROHIBITED ITEMS *All bags subject to search
- Animals, except service animals (proper identification required)
- Backpacks or large bags
- Bicycles or scooters
- Cameras or video cameras after Wednesday
- Coolers and/or picnic baskets
- Metal-spiked golf shoes
- Noise producing electronic devices
- Outside food and beverage
- Radios or TV’s
- Signs, banners, posters, flags, etc.
- Stepladders or stepstools
- Weapons of any kind; to include firearms, knives or explosive devices
CELL PHONE POLICY
Cell phones are permitted but must be on silent; no rings, alerts or other sounds.
In the event of thunderstorms, lightning, or other severe weather, warning information will be displayed prominently on the electronic scoreboards around the golf course. When warnings are posted, spectators are advised to seek shelter even before play is suspended. If the siren sounds suspending play, seek shelter immediately! Scoreboards will note length of play suspension.
Kingsmill Championship is a landfill free event. Please use the blue TFC Recycling containers located around the course for all recyclable items. Please use the green composting containers for food waste only.
- Drink plenty of fluids, wear proper headwear and sunblock for protection against the sun.
- Wear comfortable, soft-soled sport shoes or tennis shoes.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Watch your step! A golf course is a natural venue. Be aware of roots and uneven ground. Also, be alert for television cables.
- Be aware of what is happening around you, even the best golfers miss the fairway on occasion.
TICKET INFORMATION - Buy Tickets
Tickets are available for purchase online or at the entrance gates during tournament week. No exchanges or refunds, all sales are final.
Credentials must be displayed at all times; spectators without visible credentials are not allowed on tournament grounds. Kingsmill Championship is not responsible for credentials that are lost or stolen.
TICKET POLICY FOR JUNIORS
Juniors ages 17 and under will receive a free daily admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Note: Juniors ages 12 and under are admitted into all hospitality areas with the complimentary junior ticket. However, ages 13 and over must have the appropriate ticket to enter hospitality areas.